- October 25th 10th Annual Jr Bassmaster’s Challenge @ Lake Kerr (Moorehead Park 20740 NE 140th St Salt Springs Fl 32134)
- November 15th Club Tournament @ Yale (Marsh Memorial Park 15327 Old Chisholm Trail Eustis Fl 32726)
- December 13th Club Tournament @ Hernando (East Lake Place Hernando Fl 34442)
- January 23rd Club Tournament @ St. John’s Astor (Butler St. Ramp 55400 Butler St Astor Fl 32102)
- February 20th Club Tournament @ Griffin (Herlong Park 700 N Blvd E Leesburg Fl 34748)
- March 27th Club Tournament @ Panasofkee (Tracy’s Point Fishing Lodge 950 Co Rd 437 Lake Panasofkee Fl 33538)
- April 24 & 25 Club Classic @ Rodman (Rodman Campground 410 Rodman Rd Palatka Fl 32177)
- May 9th Club Cookout and Year End Awards (Location TBA)
Must Pre-Register for all tournaments. Click here for Latest Registration Form
- Teams must obtain their tournament waivers, be registered, and have provided proof of a 2.0GPA to participate.
- Teams will compete in two divisions. Jr Division(6-14yrs old) and a High School Division.
- Launch Order based upon entries received. MUST REGISTER ONLINE!
- Life Jackets must be worn when big motor is in use!!!!
- Only Artificial Baits may be used in tournaments.
- Only one rod may be used at a time. This means only one lure or bait in the water per angler at a time.
- Teams will catch a five fish limit per team. There is not a minimum size limit. Teams can keep any size fish.
- Beginning Jan 2019 Teams must be using non-penetrating cull tags. No culling of dead fish. .25lb penalty per dead fish.
- No fishing with 50 yards of a competing team. No fishing within 50ft of a competing team that is anchored with the trolling motor in the stowed position.
- Weigh in will be at 2:30pm. Each minute a team is late will result in a .25lb penalty. After 15 minutes the team will be disqualified.
- All protest must be presented to the Director after weigh in and before the awards are presented. Only Youth Anglers can protest!!!!
- Jr Boat Captains can net fish for the team, help Jr angers get unhung, help with the rerigging or retying of a lure, run the trolling motor if necessary, assist with culling of fish. (Please use all of the listed moments as coachable moments so that our Jr Anglers can do all of the above listed on their own eventually.)
- Jr Boat Captains may not land or catch fish for Jr anglers!!! They can only net fish.
- High School Boat Captains may coach their high school team only. They are not to net fish, retie, rerig, run the trolling motor, help with a snag or hang-up, or catch fish for the High School team. They are to only coach the team with suggestions. In the event a high school angler is fishing alone the the Boat Captain will be allowed to net fish for the angler. This is only in the event a High School Angler is fishing alone.
- Boat Captains are allowed to fish. Boat Captains of both divisions can opt to fish by paying into a $5 Pot. Boat Captains will be able to weigh in one fish to win the pot. Must be 12 inches or larger. Boat Captains are not allowed to fish until the Jr or High School team boats a keeper. Boat Captains are only allowed to fish off of the back deck and must respect the casting area of the Jr or High School Team they are with. The $5 pot is 100% payback. Boat Captains must also respect the team’s choice to relocate to another area.
- Prizes will be based upon payout of entries received.